IP-Based Sports Production Becomes Reality with NewTek 3Play® 3P1
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
14 December 2017
— World’s first native IP and SDI replay system offers feature-rich affordability for sports production —
San Antonio – December 14, 2017 — NewTek introduced today the NewTek 3Play® 3P1, the most cost-effective, easy-to-use and feature-rich replay solution in the world with native IP video processing. 3Play 3P1 offers both NDI® and 3G SDI input, cross conversion, and output. An intuitive dual-channel “first replay” telestration solution allows talent to draw over live NDI video, or optionally reverse-keyed on the field-of-play on any PC, tablet, or touchscreen with a single network cable.
Via NDI, NewTek’s innovative video over IP technology, 3Play 3P1 automatically translates connected SDI sources to NDI, enabling local inputs to be shared simultaneously across the network with compatible systems and devices. Built-in dual-channel “first replay” telestration empowers on-air talent with transport controls to start, stop, and scrub video in either direction. Users also benefit from the presence of familiar workflow paradigms for sports production and replay, recognizable from not only current and previous 3Play systems, but established solutions from other manufacturers as well.
“3Play 3P1 gives the producer more power on game day than any other turnkey sports production system,” said Dr. Andrew Cross, president and CTO for NewTek. “It doesn’t matter whether you are producing on a traditional infrastructure or moving to an IP workflow, our goal is to provide all of the tools needed to give fans the best possible viewing experience, whether they are on the couch, on their phone or sitting in the stands.”
3Play 3P1’s tight integration with NewTek IP Series, TriCaster® TC1, and NVG1 Graphics Server create an unparalleled IP production powerhouse delivering a full IP workflow that is the most cost-effective and complete sports production solution in the world. 3Play 3P1 natively supports custom user-interfaces to be built from almost any browser on any networked device via NewTek LivePanel™, available as an option. Multi-channel recording, internal transitions, social media publishing, and more make 3Play 3P1 the ideal replay system for almost any application.
With simple Ethernet connectivity, 3Play 3P1 delivers competitive advantages ideal for contemporary sports networks, production companies, professional sports organizations, college athletic programs, esports producers, and venues limited by conventional replay systems that want to leverage modern networking technology and interconnected production workflows.
3Play 3P1 supports a wide range of advanced features including:
- 1080p60 SDI, hybrid, and end-to-end IP connectivity
- Suporte para até 4 entradas externas e 2 saídas - SDI ou NDI
- 4 saídas para multivisualizadores
- Captura sincronizada, contínua e de resolução total
- Gravação e reprodução simultâneas
- Pré-visualize todos os ângulos simultaneamente enquanto grava e reproduz o vídeo.
- Mostre todos os ângulos de gravação sincronizada na saída.
- Crie playlists com transições completas, áudio, efeitos de som e animações nítidas
- Por sobreposições de saída com posicionamento e transições
- Telestração de canal duplo integrado com controle remoto de transporte
- LivePanel™ option to build browser-based user interfaces and workflows
- Servidor de vídeo multiuso com pré-visualização de clipe
- Arquivos de exportação ou transcodificação de mídias sociais em tempo real para exibição imediata
- Importe vídeos, áudios e fotografias externas em formatos comuns
- Gerenciamento intuitivo de ativos e de sistema de marcação
- Automação com comandos macro personalizados
- Support for MIDI, GPI, AMP protocol, and much more
Availability & Pricing
NewTek 3Play 3P1, a 2RU rack-mountable unit with 4 SDI inputs, 16 bours of media storage, and dual Ethernet network connections with included control surface, is available this month for $19,995 USMSRP. International pricing will vary. NewTek LivePanel is available now for $995 USMSRP. See your local NewTek representative for more information. For more information please visit [https://www.newtek.com/3play/3P1](/3play/3p1/)
Sobre o NDI
NDI is a brand of Vizrt Group. NDI software is in the hands of millions of customers worldwide and allows multiple video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP. NDI can encode, transmit and receive many streams of high quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real time. This benefits any network-connected video device, including cameras, converters, video mixers, graphics systems, capture cards, and many other production devices. #SDVS #NDIcentral #NDI.tv
As the leader in IP video technology, NewTek is transforming the way people create network-style television content and share it with the world. From sporting events, Web-based talk shows, live entertainment, classrooms, and corporate communications, to virtually any place people want to capture and publish live video, we give our customers the power to grow their audiences, brands and businesses faster than ever before.
The NewTek brand joins those of Vizrt and NDI under the umbrella brand of Vizrt Group. The NewTek brand is 100% committed to its Channel Partners as its route to market.
Clients include: The Supreme Court of the United Kingdom, New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, MTV, TWiT.TV, USA TODAY, U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Celebro Media, Cardiff Metropolitan University, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Charles University in Prague, Pinsent Masons LLP, and more than 80% of the U.S. Fortune 100.
- NDI, TriCaster, 3Play, TalkShow, Video Toaster, LightWave 3D, and Broadcast Minds are registered trademarks of NewTek, Inc.
- MediaDS, Connect Spark, LightWave, and ProTek are trademarks and/or service marks of NewTek, Inc.
- All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.