Introducing TriCaster® TC1 – The First Affordable End-to-End 4K IP Video Production System
April 06, 2017 by Chuck Baker
16 Inputs and Output Resolutions up to 2160p60 with No Compromises
NewTek™ is pleased to announce TriCaster® TC1, the culmination of more than a decade of IP video experience for multi-camera live production, with uncompromising support for 4K UHD switching, live streaming, recording, data-driven graphics, virtual sets, social media publishing and more. Continuing innovation around the iconic product that has defined an industry, TriCaster TC1 supports 16 external inputs of up to 4K UHD 60p resolution without sacrificing functionality. Powered by NewTek’s NDI® technology for IP-based workflows, TriCaster TC1 also offers multiple studio-grade Skype TX channels for adding remote video guests to live shows.
Features of TriCaster TC1 include the following and more:
- IP-native approach to 4K – Eliminates need for conversion to and from baseband video, and allows integrated features to be 4K-capable without limiting the number of available resources.
- **Live streaming and publishing **– Enables live streaming and encoding/publishing of content to various social media platforms and content delivery networks, direct via TC1 menu presets.
- Feature **rich **– Includes HD-SDI I/O, built-in video servers, macro automation, ISO-recording, advanced chromakeying and more.
- **Skype TX **– Multi-channel Skype TX integration ensures broadcast-quality Skype video calling.
- **Comprehensive connectivity **– Integration of NewTek’s NDI provides connection to most prolific IP-based ecosystem in industry, with over one million NDI-enabled products already in users’ hands.
- Configurability - In addition to TriCaster TC1’s onboard SDI I/O, customers have the option to configure the number of physical SDI connections based on need with the NewTek Connect line of connectivity and productivity products. Customers can add NC1 IN modules each with 4 SDI inputs, and/or NC1 I/O modules that provide 8 SDI inputs or outputs. The NC1 I/O module can also be configured for quadlink 3G-SDI delivering 2 channels of 4K UHD video.
NewTek’s TriCaster TC1 and IP Series systems, now also 4K-capable, will be on display at NAB 2017 Booth #SL5016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, April 24-27, 2017.
Read the complete press release: NewTek Introduces TriCaster® TC1 – The First Affordable End-to-End 4K IP Video Production System* *
Learn more about TriCaster TC1
Contate um Especialista
produtos da NewTek
A NewTek possui uma rede de revendedores localizados pelo mundo. Todos eles são especialistas em nosso produto e na indústria de produção de vídeo e streaming.
Use esta ferramenta para encontrar um revendedor da NewTek perto de você.
Contate um Especialista
Obtenha conselhos de especialistas sobre fluxos de trabalho de produção ao vivo em torno de sistemas NewTek e NDI ou permita-nos conectá-lo a um de nossos parceiros locais. Nossos especialistas em soluções estão aqui para ajudá-lo.