TalkShow Supports New Microsoft Skype TX Controller
July 10, 2015 by Chuck Baker
NewTek is excited to announce a new release of TalkShow software that supports the just-out new version of Skype TX controller, Microsoft’s video calling production software. Skype TX controller now gives broadcasters and content producers the ability to control and manage multiple TalkShow units from a single user interface, and includes all new features that help broadcasters create innovative new content.
New Skype TX controller features include:
- New call quality indicator helps you monitor real-time audio and video signals
Live video previews
- Compare all your live calls side by side straight from the control screen
- Check the inbound and outbound call quality
- Take a snapshot of the contributor which will be shown automatically if call quality falls below a pre-set level
Integration with Skype Contacts
- Search for remote guests using a name, Skype name or email address
- Add them to your contacts
- View their online status
- Add them to Favorites
- Manage up to 14 TalkShow units from a single interface TalkShow users who wish to use the new Skype TX controller should first download and install the new TalkShow VS-100 software.
More from NewTek Studio about TalkShow